NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme)
We are able to complete assessments including:
- for patients looking to gain access to the NDIS for the first time
- Early plan review
- Plan review
- Assistive Technology (AT)
- Specialist Disability Assessment (SDA)
- Supported Independent Living assessment (SIL)
- Functional Capacity Assessments (FCA)
and in most cases we can provide these appointments within the week they are requested. We pride ourselves on being able to complete thorough and detailed reports in a timely manner.
Healthy Bodies Physiotherapy employs a team of allied health professionals spanning across multiple disciplines including:
- Physiotherapy (At HBP we have an experienced team of physiotherapists who treat musculoskeletal and neurological conditions; such as spinal degenerative disease, frozen shoulder, reconditioning, acquired brain injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s diseases, spinal muscular atrophy, stroke, cervical and lumbar radiculopathies just to name a few).
- Occupational Therapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Speech Pathology
The team collectively has decades of experience in helping people from all walks of life and are passionate about helping empower those with disabilities to achieve their goals.
We are happy to see patients’ in a location that is most suitable for them and regularly see patients in the comfort of their home or at our clinic located at 159 Centre Dandenong Rd, Cheltenham (near Moorabbin DFO). At our clinic we have a large gymnasium and onsite parking, ramp access and wheelchair accessible toilets. We also have an established hydrotherapy program. We are happy to conduct home based appointments all across Melbourne and surrounds including:
- Glen Waverley
- Box Hill
- Melbourne CBD
Our team have experience working with interpreters and some of team are fluent in languages other than English, including Mandarin and Cantonese.
If you are a patient looking to make an appointment or are looking to refer a patient for support under the NDIS, click the button to register your patient details and our NDIS manager will give you a call to discuss further.